SATA 15P To Molex 4Pin Power Cable Seriel ATA Power Cable
SATA POWER cable. 15P IDC type to 4P power, Housing: PBT, LCP
SATA power cable: 4-Pin housing to 15-Pin; supply electricity for
The P/N 1959 series cable is a Serial ATA power to 4-pin molex
cable for new high-speed SATA disk drives.
It is designed to convert a standard 4-pin molex connector, as used
for standard IDE hard drives and CD-ROMs, into the new SATA power
The new Serial ATA interface is designed to replace the older
parallel-style IDE. Serial ATA offers higher speeds (150 MB/sec)
and longer-length cables without the mess of wide ribbons.
1. Great for users with limited numbers of SATA power cables and
multiple SATA drives, or for a power supply that does not provide
2. Transfer a 4-Pin power connector to 2 SATA Female power
3. Suit for 3.5” SATA Hard Disk and 3.5” SATA CD-ROM; DVD-ROM;
DVD-R/W; CD-R/W and so on.
4. Easy to install and easy to use
5. Simple connect the 4pin male connector to a 4pin female
connector which is supplied by your computer power adapter
6. Compliant with Serial ATA 1.0 Standards
7. Length: 20cm
8. Connect 1x4 pin Molex power connector to 2 15 PIN Serial ATA
power connecters and converter anystandard 4-Pin power into 2 sata
9. SATA 7+15P to SATA 7P+4Pin power
10. Used for PC mainboard data and power to SATA hard driver
connect Sata Power Cable
11. High quality 4 pin Molex connecter to 15PIN Serial ATA Power
12. Use your high speed Serial ATA (SATA) hard drives with the
original 4 pin cord.